h3.post-title {font-family: Raleway, serif;}

Wednesday 23 November 2011

SOURCE MAGAZINE

The day after we landed from Prague I shot off up to Glasgow for a day trip to meet John Duncan, the picture editor of Source Magazine.
I had applied for a portfolio review in the hope of my work eventually being published, 40 people applied and I was one of 7 who got through to the first stage... John picked out a tight edit of the work I showed him, some old, some new (which was pleasing!) He wants to see more so I have to get back on it hard...
So for now my work has gone through to Source's next editorial board meeting and hopefully, over discussion, it will go to print in the new year. Here are a couple of new "suburban drama's" for the time being...(haven't scanned properly yet so excuse the casts)


No comments:

Post a Comment