h3.post-title {font-family: Raleway, serif;}

Tuesday 24 May 2011

..........................................................................................................................

Recently I've had a load of stuff on my case, Uni/work wise and it's been pretty chaotic.
It ended up being a bad decision to bind my book before my crit, turns out that after 3 years I still have some stuff to learn about printing..... my selection of work doesn't really "big me up" as much as it should do so iv'e got about a week to decide on what to show.... not good.
I'm also using my free blurb voucher to create a tour book from when my band Cold Ones went on tour to Spain/Portugal last year, Book Smart just crashed and I lost half of it. Mint.
Oh well, looks like Im gonna be busy for the time being!

No comments:

Post a Comment